Unit: Wandering in the Wilderness
Session Titles: Balaam and Balak
Story Point: God commanded Balaam to bless His people
Big Picture Question: What does it mean to sin? To sin is to think, speak or behave in any way that goes against God and His commands
Unit Bible Verse: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding; In all you ways know him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6
Bible Passage: Numbers 22-24
Craft: Talking Donkey
Printout of Donkey on Grey Cardstock (link below)
- Print out the donkey pattern (by clicking on the top photo) onto plain or colored card stock.
- Color it if desired.
- Cut it out.
- In order to make the donkey able to talk, cut on the dotted line where his mouth would be.
- Tape or glue a clothespin on the back. Line up the center opening of the clothespin with the mouth. (See pictures above.)
- Open and close the clothespin to make the donkey talk.
Craft: Paper Bag Donkey
Supplies you will need:
- Paper lunch bag
- Yarn cut in 1 inch pieces
- Googly eyes
- Donkey head card stock cutout (link below)
The instructions with pictures for how to make the donkey are listed on the website linked below. This is definitely a craft that will be better for older kids.