Anytime you’re in community with people, it has the potential to be messy. That’s okay! Below are some resources to support the more common situations small group leaders run into. And even when things are going great, it’s important to grow as a leader and grow as a group. We’ve got you covered!
We believe that growing people grow people. We all have areas where our continued learning will help our leadership and those we’re leading within our groups.
- Prayer and Care
- How to Care for Those in Your Group
- If Leaders Embrace the Tension . . .
- Having Difficult Conversations
- The Importance of Prayer as a Leader
- Small Group Leadership Tips
- Acts 1:8 Mission and Your Group
- “Growing People Grow People”
- Finishing Well
- Advice for Young Leaders
- Lead from the Ways of God
- Transparency as a Leader
We have provided a Spiritual Health Assessment to help discover where you’re at in your spiritual walk. We’ve also provided a document, Spiritual Health Resources, filled with resources and curriculum associated with each of the assessment questions. We encourage you to review these resources and then preview them with your Group.